Recipes and more


Browse through our blog to see the fantastic recipes we've collected to help you on your journey to a healthier you!

Not familiar with LillyPad? See our website or Facebook page to learn more about us.

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Ideal Protein Pizza Crust

This crust is Phase I friendly. 

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 egg whites (beaten, but not stiff)
  • 1 package Ideal Protein Potato Puree
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • About 1/2 zucchini (shredded) (about 1/2 to 1 cup) OR shredded cauliflower
Directions:
  1. Beat egg whites (not stiff)
  2. Add prepared Potato Puree and baking powder. Mix
  3. Add spices
  4. Add grated zucchini OR grated cauliflower
  5. Preheat the oven to 350.
  6. Put parchment paper on a baking pan and spread the potato batter
  7. Cover with toppings and bake in oven for 15 minutes.

TOPPINGS
Spinach pesto
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup mushroom
1/4 cup green onion
1/4 cup tomatoes
Basil, salt,garlic,
1 teaspoon olive oil

Optional - Walden Farms Alfredo, hot peppers

Put all toppings into food processor, until everything is blended together. Spoon on top of potato Puree batter. Place in oven for 15 minutes.

*Use your imagination to create an Indian curry or Mexican pizza.

6 comments:

  1. This was delicious! The spinach pesto was so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. tous les abdos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. la diete 2 semaines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. reduire taux insuline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Best Recumbent Bike for Seniors

    ReplyDelete